Wart on Dog's Belly Growing In Size

by Sandy B.
(Ohio)

Dog Wart on Belly Close Up

Dog Wart on Belly Close Up

Dog Wart on Belly Close Up
Dog Wart on Belly

My 3 yr. old dachshund/beagle mix, Rascal, has something on his belly that appears to be a wart. It has probably doubled in size over the last year. It doesn't seem to irritate him or be inflamed.

We are just concerned. Should he see a vet and have it removed?

He is a healthy little guy and hasn't had any issues and is not on medications.

Comments for Wart on Dog's Belly Growing In Size

My Online Vet Response for: Wart on Dog's Belly Growing in Size

Hi Sandy,

At 3 years of age, for your Dachsund X Beagle dog to have developed this wart-like growth, it is probably due to too many vaccinations. In holistic medicine, this is referred to as 'vaccinosis'.

"Should he see a vet and have it removed?"

No, I suggest that you see a holistic veterinarian for homeopathic treatment to help his body to heal, to make it disappear naturally.

This will entail NO MORE vaccinations. (Check out Current Veterinary Therapy XI, Annual Vaccinations, by Ron Schultz, DVM)

Improve his diet, see our page on 10 Best Dog Food Options, and consider a Raw diet for him. No DRY dog food.

You may also need to try some of the following three supplements to boost his immune system:

But it would be best to see a holistic veterinarian first.

- Dog Warts
- Dog Skin Conditions