Update on Dog's Ear Wart

by Lisa
(Council Bluffs, Iowa)

Update on Penny's ear growth: I purchased the Thuya in the 6c potency because they did not have the 12. I put 2 pellets in a dropper with spring water and I have given Penny a dropper full twice daily for about 4 weeks going on 5.

Above are pictures on 4/25, 5/09 (x2) and 5/17 with the original taken on 4/3.

I must say it's scaring me! I thought it would be gone by now or at least look better than day 1?

Comments for Update on Dog's Ear Wart

My Online Vet Response for: Update on Dog's Ear Wart

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the update. From your photos it does appear that this wart is slightly larger, the last two photos are out of focus from my end.

To be honest, it is VERY difficult for me to prescribe a homeopathic remedy based on the totality of the case, when I have not met the dog, nor have I even seen your dog's whole body! (only the ear!) Therefore, STOP the oral Thuya 6C.

It might be best to try the , as that works only topically and not as a 'constitutional' remedy.

And in the meantime, search for a holistic veterinarian that will be able to 'take the whole case'.

Or if you wish to have me take the case, I will need more information, and more photos. Breed, age, how long have you had her, what other health issues has she had? What is her diet, how often do you vaccinate her, what is her personality like, etc.

- Dog Warts
- Dog Skin Conditions