Treating Yeast Infection in Dogs with Raw Goats Milk

by Patty W.
(Laguna Hills, CA)

My two year old lab suddenly came down with a yeast infection on his belly, under his legs, and around his neck. Vet gave him a steroid shot and prescribed antibiotics. The treatment worked temporarily but the problem soon returned.

Did a lot of online research and decided to go with a natural treatment which consisted of adding apple cider vinegar, probiotics, grapefruit seed extract and virgin coconut oil to his diet. It did work, but slowly.

I continued my research and found some information online about raw goats milk and the benefits of helping cure yeast infections in dogs (it helps balance the immune system).

I first took him off the food I was feeding as it contained some starch which helps feed the yeast and put him on a limited ingredient food, added the raw goats milk and virgin coconut oil (Whole Foods).

Within a week the infection started clearing up and I have continued with this treatment and he has not had one outbreak since. It has been seven months since I started the treatment. It was a miracle! Also, his coat is full and shiny.

Comments for Treating Yeast Infection in Dogs with Raw Goats Milk

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

I have used raw Goats Milk externally for everything. I prefer to give Raw Goats Milk Kefir internally to eliminate systemic yeast. You could offer the Kefir internally and the raw milk externally at the same time. I also use organic coconut oil externally with various essential oils mixed into it for different conditions.
Cindy Churchward

Dog With yeast infection
by: Lisa G.

What did the dog yeast infection look like at the time? I'm having health issue with my dog at this time. It started with her belly and now around neck ,head and some other area's. The doctors have no idea what it is. And am so frustrated with the situation. My pure baby girl. Need help.

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share Your Stories, Experiences and Pictures.