The Veg Switch

by Elizabeth
(Denton, TX)

I became a vegetarian about 2 years ago and my dog did also soon afterward. I made the decision to buy him vegetarian dog food because I did not want to support the meat industry anymore.

My dog did not seem to notice a difference between the meat food and the vegetarian food. During the transition he ate both foods equally, he didn't pick through the meat food and then eat the veg food.

I feed him Dick van Pattens Natural Balance Vegetarian Dog Food.

Transitioning your dog to a vegetarian dog food diet is healthier for them and the environment.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Vegan or Vegetarian Diet for Dogs.