NV - Carol Jean Tillman, DVM

by Jeff
(Walnut Creek, CA)

Holistic Veterinarian
Las Vegas, NV & Walnut Creek, CA

Animal Kingdom Veterinary Hospital
1325 Vegas Valley Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89169
(702) 735-7184

Geary Veterinary Hospital
1514 Palos Verdes Mall
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
(925) 938-8010

Comments for NV - Carol Jean Tillman, DVM

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

excellent vet!
by: Joyce

Dr. Tillman saw my kitty for the first time about one month after my kitty was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma (skin cancer) near her left eye. Within two weeks, my cat already was doing better! Dr. Tillman prescribed a raw food diet to help kitty gain weight and get rid of toxins. That one change alone has vastly improved her health. Now she plays and trots around the house--and the lesion on her face is about half the size it was in May, the date of the first visit with Dr. Tillman. Excellent vet!

Top notch holistic vet!

Dr. Tillman is wonderful to work with. She is willing to correspond with us via phone, email or in person, is extremely friendly, professional and responsive, and we get the feeling that she truly cares about our dog as much as we do. And best of all, her holistic recommendations make our dog better every time we seek her advice.

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Holistic Dog Vet Care Directory.