Go Get Daddy!

by Lauren
(Walnut Creek, CA, USA)

While it's tough to pick an absolute cutest of all the ways little Tay Tay shows affection, I've got to go with "go get Daddy!"

Here's how it typically goes...

Daddy (my husband) is minding his own business on the other side of the house. I lean down and whisper in Taylor's ear, "go get Daddy."

She instantly darts off down the hall, drifting sideways as she rounds the corner on the hardwood floor. She bounds up Daddy's lap and goes straight for his face, licking furiously until my husband pets it out of her system.

Best of all, she learned this on her own! I said it one day and she somehow understood who Daddy was and what needed to happen.

This picture captures Tay Tay in mid-lick as she is "getting Daddy."

Comments for Go Get Daddy!

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Rating
starstarstarstarstar
So Cute!!!

So cute!!!

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share Your Stories, Experiences and Pictures.