Funny Bones Dog Treats Recipe

by Stan the Man
(Dorval,QC, Canada)

Reprinted with permission from The Looneyspoons Collection by Janet and Greta Podleski

2-Cups Whole Wheat Flour
3-tbsp Ground Flaxseed
1-tsp Cinnamon
1/2-Cup Natural Peanut Butter
1-Medium Ripe Banana Mashed
2-Omega-3 Eggs
1/4-Cup Pure Maple Syrup

1. Preheat oven 300F.
2. Combine first three ingredients in a
medium bowl.
3. Whisk to-gether peatnut butter,banana,eggs and maple syrup until smooth.Add dty ingredients and mix well.
4. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to about 1/4-inch thickness.
5. Cut cookies with bone-shaped cookie cutter and place on large cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Cool completely on a wire rack.
8. Store cookies in the fridge in an airtight container or large resealable bag. May be frozen.

Makes approximately 24 dog treats.

Comments for Funny Bones Dog Treats Recipe

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

From The Looneyspoons Collection NEW

Hi! This recipe is fantastic! It's from The Looneyspoons Collection cookbook by Janet and Greta Podleski. It's important to give credit to the source of your recipe :)

Review NEW

There may be that conflict that our bones are usually perfect for pets as munch toys. This happens to be ongoing since way back when while all pets got our bones off their masters table, and it ended up being often considered that our bones ended up being considered part in addition to package of being your dog. Splinter our bones in addition to chicken lower leg our bones weren't provided to their particular pets due to the fact this could splinter in addition to cause harm to a new dog's intestinal tract. see more on here

WooF WooF !
by: Bacchus

{translation) - Hi Stan the Man,

I just wanted to leave a little message here to anyone who would be interested in making your 'Funny Bones Dog Treats' for their own canine pets...

THEY ARE THE BEST... I'm crazy about these Funny Bones... I'd do anything for these treats, and simply LOVE them. I also love you, I thank you SO much for making them for me. YOU the MAN!

Your furry playful friend,

Funny Bones Dog Treats Recipe
by: Chance

Wow, this recipe is soooooooo good not only for dogs for for humans also.

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Homemade Dog Food Recipes.