If you are looking for free work from home employment, have a diligent work ethic, enjoy writing, have patience and something(literally ANY topic) that you are passionate enough about to dedicate a lot of time to, then keep reading.
First, understand that there is no such thing as “getting rich quick.” Throughout the rest of this page, I will explain how in one year, with almost no knowledge of how the internet works, I was able to create a web site by myself (this one) that went from zero visitors to over 1,500 visitors and growing PER DAY. Want proof?
According to Netcraft, as of April 2009 there were about 232 Million registered domain names. If a site ranks in the top million that puts it in the top 0.43% of all registered web sites in the world. Now take a look at my updated Alexa Web Site Traffic Ranking out of 232,000,000...
And the more traffic I receive, the more money I make. For example, Google is one of about 20 companies that pays me money for referring visitors.
Here is the screen shot from October 2009’s Google earnings showing $1,047.56 total earnings for the month:
With Google, I include Google Adsense on many of my pages. Here’s what their ads look like for “Free Work from Home Employment”:
(These ads are probably relevant to the keyword “free work from home employment” because that’s the topic of this page.)
Every time someone clicks on one of these links, I get paid -- by the way, if you feel like making me a few cents for this article, go ahead and click on one of ‘em. I won’t complain!!
Itcould be as little as a few cents and as much as $5 or more per click depending on the competitiveness of the keyword. In short, Google works with many advertisers, and those advertisers compete for space on content-driven sites like this one. The more competitive the keyword (such as “organic dog care”) the more I get paid per click.
Google Adsense is just one example of countless affiliate programs in virtually any area of interest that will pay you for referring visitors.
The bottom line is that I don’t have to do anything other than put links on my site to refer traffic. And the best part is, I provide visitors with information that they want (otherwise, they would not click the link) and get paid for doing it!
Once your site has traffic, there are unlimited ways to make money. Earn a commission when visitors buy a product that you have reviewed and recommend, sell advertising space, write and sell an ebook, create a directory of services and charge companies to be included, etc, etc, etc.
And if you want to take your business beyond that of an “infopreneur”, the sky’s the limit. For example, once you have created your brand and a loyal traffic base, you could begin to create your own product line through the use of drop shipping. Or if you already have a business or products of your own, you could build a site to increase your referrals and sales.
Back to top of Page
How Do You Begin Your Own Free Work from Home Employment?
So far, I’ve explained how (as of October 2009) my site has grown to over 1,500 visitors per day and that about 20 companies pay me for referring my traffic to them. I also mentioned that prior to starting my site I had almost NO knowledge of how the internet works, let alone how to build my own web site. (By the way, if you haven’t already, please click around my site and let me know what you think on my Contact Us page!)
So how can you have the same free work from home employment flexibility?
By taking it one step at a time and adopting the “Tortoise” mentality, as Site Build It! (“SBI!”) likes to say.
Here are the steps (you’re already part way through the first one!):
- Understand the Basics (C – T – P – M) – Solid web site CONTENTbased on your topic of interest leads to targeted TRAFFIC. PRESELL (in other words, “wow”) your visitors through well researched and written content, then MONETIZE the traffic by providing your visitors with what they are looking for.
- Develop Your Site Concept – I started with “pet care”.
Profitable Topics – my site includes organic dog foods and treats, organic dog supplies, holistic medications, holistic vet care
and pet insurance, among others.
We COULD only recommend products that pay us, but we choose to only recommend products that we have researched and are truly the best. As it turns out, about 75% of the best products have affiliate programs that pay commission for referrals.
and Plan Ways to Monetize Your Traffic - I made sure that
there were companies
out there that would pay me for
my traffic – there are tons! Click through my site to see. About
75% of the products you see pay me money when a visitor comes from my site and buys their
product (see sidebar).
- Refine your site concept and register your domain name – I refined mine from “pet care” down to “organic and holistic dog care” because the topic was more manageable and there was less competition.
- Build a site that “gets the click” – SBI!’s tools make this easy so all you have to focus on is researching and writing content that will “wow” your visitors.
- Build free traffic – by continuing to build content and use SBI’s tools to get others to link to your site. After all, you found this site in the free search engine results page (Google, Yahoo, Bing or Ask), didn't you??
- Build relationships – for example, by starting your own newsletter (mine is called “Dog Care Monthly” and now has hundreds of subscribers - check out back issues here).
- Know your visitors – solicit feedback and use SBI’s tools to see who is visiting your site.
- Monetize – continue to explore more and more ways to make money from your traffic.
SBI! has a wide range of resources to help you with each of these steps, and provides an Action Guide (both written and video formats) to hold your hand through each step. And their Block-Builder makes building web pages just about as easy as stacking blocks. In addition, thousands of SBI'ers share their stories and knowledge through online forums where you can ask questions, read sucess stories and get ideas.
Back to top of Page
Free Work from Home Employment Pays for Itself in 2 Days
It’s not COMPLETELY free work from home employment (costs about $0.82 per day), but it will be after you start generating income. When I first started, my site was earning enough to pay for itself within 6 months. After only a year of part-time work it will pay for itself in the first couple days of each year.
Want to know what I’m doing now?
I quit my corporate-America job in April 2009, and my wife, my dog and I moved from California to Argentina to live and work on our web sites full time.
Remember, it's all done through computers, so you can work from anywhere at any time as long as you have an internet connection. We have put this site on "auto pilot" as of a couple of months ago and have started to build our second site.
This free work from home employment has given me the flexibility to…
- Do what I love most (travel with my wife)
- Spend time working on something that I am truly interested in (organic and holistic dog care) rather than being “just a number” working for someone else
- Earn a consistent and growing income that makes me money while I sleep
- Get rid of my fear of not having enough money down the road. Who needs social security when your web site will eventually generate enough work-free income to maintain your lifestyle?
Ready to take control of your life?
In the spirit of full disclosure, we wanted to let you know that we proudly support this website through advertising and affiliate marketing. In other words, when you click on a link that takes you outside of this website, we often earn a small commission. These small commissions allow us to keep the site up and running and to continue offering it completely free of charge to you. Rest assured that all content, recommendations and advice are created before, and are independent of, any sponsorship or affiliate relationship. Click here for more info.