Dog with Skin Cancer & Punctured Tumors

by Gina F.
(Guaynabo, Puerto Rico)

Tumors on Dog's Leg

Tumors on Dog's Leg

Tumors on Dog's Leg
Punctured Tumors on Dog's Back

I rescued this 13 year old Whippet and the vet says he has skin cancer. I don't want to put him to sleep because he's active and a very happy dog. But sometimes when I get home he has punctured one of his tumors.

He weighs 31 lbs and I give him boiled chicken and I grind it up in the blender. I would like to cure him but if not possible I would at least like to extend the quality of his life as long as possible.

What do you recommend I do?

Thanks, Gina

Comments for Dog with Skin Cancer & Punctured Tumors

My Online Vet Response for: Dog with Skin Cancer and Punctured Tumors

Hi Gina,
MAY 5, 2013

You have certainly taken on a HUGE responsibility! Good for you for your kind heart!

From the photos, I suggest first to clip the hair away from the bleeding tumors on his back. Use hydrogen peroxide to clean off the old blood.

The Chinese herb, Yunnan Bai Yao is good for hemorrhage. You can open the capsules and apply it to the open tumors to control bleeding. Make him wear men's boxer shorts, with his tail going out the 'fly'. Perhaps this will keep the area cleaner.

Feed raw chicken, beef or lamb, and add more vegetables to the diet. NO GRAIN and low carbohydrates. NO RAW PORK or FISH.

Give Phosphorous 6C or 12C two times daily to also help the cancer and the bleeding.

NO VACCINATIONS.

Try the following three supplements to boost his immune system:

Zeolite

Hi,
I just wanted to add, there are a few products that a friend of mine used and it saved her little dog.

1. Transfer factors 4life ( the human grade, because it is stronger than the pet formula.) It helps the body to kick in its T-Cells, which are the cells that fight cancer and because if a human or pet has cancer, then the T-cells aren't being activated.

2. Zeolite. This comes from a volcanic rock and it helps the body to get rid of excess toxins and it helps to balance ph. This product has done a lot for all sorts of serious health issues, because most all health issues are because the body is toxic and the liver is over worked and cannot get all the toxins out. Google it.

3. Young Living Essential Oil frankinsense. This oil is amazing and has been shown to reduce the size of tumors. It has very high anti-cancerous properties. It was shown when frankinsense was injected into a horse's malignant melanoma, that the tumor shrank! It can be applied topically to the tumor or injected. Google it.

4. Also check out neoplasine and how it has helped cure cancerous tumors on dogs. You have to work with a holistic vet to use it, but it can be worth it. There's pictures online of the core of the tumor falling off the dogs head.

Anyways try googling these things. Immune boosting is super important, trying to eradicate the tumors and food is also huge.
Hope this helps too!

My Online Vet Response for: Dog with Skin Cancer & Punctured Tumors

Thank you for your suggestions.

Zeolite, Neoplasene, Transfer Factor, and the Young Living Essential Oil Frankincense, are certainly options that Gina can look into.

I completely agree with you, as I posted in my response, diet and support for the immune system are of utmost importance.

- Canine Tumors (Dog Cancer)
- Dog Warts
- Ask a Vet Online Library - Canine Tumors/Dog Cancer Section