Dog Link Exchange: Suggest a Site for the Organic Pet Digest Pet Directory
There is a 99% chance that we will NOT link to your site.
Here's what your site MUST have in order to be in the 1% of sites that we link back to:
- Site MUST BE credible and useful - we only link to sites that will genuinely be of value to our visitors.
- Site MUST DISPLAY information about your company philosophy and background.
- Site MUST BE attractive and easily navigated.
- Site's content MUST BE well-written and grammatically correct with relatively few spelling errors.
- Site MUST DISPLAY at least one legitimate contact option
- You MUST INCLUDE the reciprocal link and description below on a page that is either one or two clicks away from your home page (preferrably one click, as our directory is one click away from our home page)
- Reciprocal link page with our link/description MUST be linked from your home page or "tier 2" page - DO NOT include our link on a Links page that is not linked from anywhere else on your site.
- Reciprocal link MUST remain active - Our system monitors reciprocal links, and if our link removed from your site your link will also be removed from this directory.
If your site does not meet ALL of the above, we will not link to your site. Please do not waste your time or ours.
If your site DOES meet all of the above requirements, we'd love to share your site with our visitors! Following is our reciprocal link and description code.
Please add it to your site then complete the form below.
<p><a href="http://www.organic-pet-digest.com/" target="_blank">Natural Dog Care Guidance from Organic Pet Digest</a><br>
Your complete holistic and natural dog care adviser. Use their free dog health advice and their My Online Vet ask-a-vet online service to help ensure a long and happy life for your dog. Advice includes natural at-home remedies for common dog health problems, how to choose the right natural and organic dog food, homemade dog food recipes, proper dog vet care, pet insurance reviews, reviews of dog supplies, pet travel advice and more.</p>
Do you believe in holistic pet care? If so, please tell your friends about us with a Facebook like, Google +1 or via Twitter, Pinterest, email or good old fashioned word of mouth. Thank you for supporting our efforts!
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave a comment in the box below.
For additional research, search for your topic...
In the spirit of full disclosure, we wanted to let you know that we proudly support this website through advertising and affiliate marketing. In other words, when you click on a link that takes you outside of this website, we often earn a small commission. These small commissions allow us to keep the site up and running and to continue offering it completely free of charge to you. Rest assured that all content, recommendations and advice are created before, and are independent of, any sponsorship or affiliate relationship. Click here for more info.