Dog chiroprtactic care and TCM cured dog hip dysplasia

by Stacey
(Ephrata, PA)

My dog daisy is a Bichon/maltese mix has hip dysplasia which isn't so common. Around the age of 3, Daisy began limping and was constantly in pain. She was a very energetic and vibrant dog until her hips hurt so much.

Doing a combination of chiropractic adjustments, TCM for joint issues and completely changing her diet to a totally homemade raw dog food diet she rarely has problems now. She can go hiking, swimming, and walk like a normal dog.

If she does too much she may be sore the next day, but we usually get her adjusted. It was so wonderful to have my Daisy back!!!

It only took about 6 months of constant TCM, regular adjustments and her diet to get her back to normal.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dog Chiropractic Therapy: Has your dog received it?.