Dog Chiropractic from an Instructor from Options for Animals Chiropractic College

by Bruce Indek DC AVCA
(Weymouth, MA)

Most dogs love their chiropractic adjustments. Since the spine is horizontal and not vertical there is no cracking sounds as in Human Chiropractic since each spinal joint in a dog has less pressure within it. The pressure release causes the cracking sound.

Animal chiropractic is usually less sessions than its human counterpart since animals respond so much faster. Each session is usually accompanied by some muscle work and exercises for the owner to do with their dog at home.

The cost of the visit is usually around $70. I make house calls for all my dogs since they are much more at ease than at the Vet office and you need your dog to be relaxed for max benefit.

- Is Dog Chiropractic Therapy :
An Option for Your Dog?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dog Chiropractic Therapy: Has your dog received it?.