Dog Chiropractic Care is Worth a Shot

by A friend
(The Great Midwest)

My 12 year old corgi has had difficulty with his back legs while walking for about 6 weeks. It's hard for him to get up and he tends to walk sideways.

He just had his first chiropractic session today after trying anti inflammatory and pain medicine for several weeks. The chiropractor used an alignment tool and laser therapy. The process took about 15 minutes, the cost was $30 and my dog didn't seem bothered by it at all.

The chiropractor estimates another 2 sessions in the next two weeks to bring him back to his old self (pun intended). He didn't leave the session jumping or anything but he did get up a bit quicker this evening.

We'll see how he does tomorrow and in the next few weeks.

Since the pills didn't help, my vet and I saw this as the next logical step. Major surgery would iffy at his age so I hope that this brings him some relief. Ill post more in the next few weeks.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Dog Chiropractic Therapy: Has your dog received it?.