Share YOUR Dog Care Experiences, Advice or Photos...

Organic Pet Digest has hundreds of free pages covering most angles of dog care.

But despite our best efforts to create an all-encompassing natural and holistic dog care guide, some extremely important information is missing…

YOUR ADVICE, THOUGHTS & EXPERIENCES

Whether you are just getting to know your first dog or are a life-long parent, other dog owners need to know what you know.

At a minimum, your contribution will help others understand they are not alone in the experiences.

At a maximum, your advice could save lives by helping others avoid pitfalls and make the right decisions for their dogs.

And whether or not you include your name or a picture is up to you...

Enter the Title of Your Submission

Contributions from Other Visitors

Click below to see other contributions...

Treating Yeast Infection in Dogs with Raw Goats Milk 
My two year old lab suddenly came down with a yeast infection on his belly, under his legs, and around his neck. Vet gave him a steroid shot and prescribed …

My dachshund has diabetes 
My 10-year old Dachshund, Suzy, was recently diagnosed with dog diabetes . The vet put her on a special dog food and she receives 2 injections of insulin …

Calfornia Natural Lamb and Brown Rice Dog Food Problems 
For years I have been feeding my dogs California Natural Lamb and Brown Rice dog food, in both the canned and low-fat dry forms. My dogs have always done …

Best Kiss - WINNER
Suzy, the amazing Dalmation

We were in a Hospice facility, in Fort Lauderdale Florida, visiting my dad who was dying of cancer. Suzy was with us, and she lifted the spirits of the …

Go Get Daddy! 
While it's tough to pick an absolute cutest of all the ways little Tay Tay shows affection, I've got to go with "go get Daddy!" Here's how it typically …

Columbo, the retiree's dog cured of separation anxiety Not rated yet
Columbo is a 12 year old yellow lab that lives with his owner as the only dog. His owner recently retired and now spends more time at home. After the …

My Dog Fears Men - Thoughts Anyone?? Not rated yet
We just purchased a 6 mo old springer spaniel. She apparently was abused by a 16 year old male every morning. We did not know this when we got her. …

AAFCO not doing enough Not rated yet
In my opinion, I would never buy from any company that has recalled food due to melamine and substandard foreign ingredients. The AAFCO has an important …

Experience with Continental Pet Cargo out of Syracuse, NY Not rated yet
After waiting 1.5 to be serviced, placing multiple calls to complain about the wait and lack of service, they finally put my kitten in the crate. To …

Memory Foam Dog Bed Not rated yet
I purchased a beautiful Memory Foam Dog Bed last month from eBay in Canada and I am so pleased with it that I feel like I want to tell everyone! My dog …

Click here to write your own.

Back to top of Natural Dog Care Stories

New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave a comment in the box below.