Diluting 30c Thuya for Dog

by Kelly
(Gilbert, AZ)

My Toy Poodle has the cauliflower warts as pictured in your article. I tried to get the Thuya 12c but could only get 30c from the health food store. Because the tablets are tiny - bebe like, I can't convert the RX.

Can I use the 30C or can you give me a potion to disolve the tab and give it to him via liquid?

Comments for Diluting 30c Thuya for Dog

My Online Vet Response for: Diluting 30C Thuya for Dog

September 12, 2014

Hi Kelly,
Determining whether or not Thuya is the correct remedy for your dog, and determining whether or not 30C potency is correct for your dog, and then determining how often to give the correct remedy and potency, needs to be determined after a holistic veterinarian trained in homeopathy examines your dog and 'takes' the case.

"Can I use the 30C or can you give me a potion to disolve the tab and give it to him via liquid?"
You can use Spring Water to dissolve the pellet in a glass dropper bottle. The potency is still 30C.

The presence of warts is a strong indication that Thuya, (Thuja occidentalis) may be a good remedy. But if a physical exam shows that he has skin allergies, chronic eye drainage, dirty ears, and yeast around the nail beds, then Sulphur may be the best remedy to treat your dog's *constitution*. The idea is that we are treating your WHOLE dog, not just the warts.

And depending on the age of your dog, other conventional treatments that have been done, may be an indication that a 200C or higher may be needed. And given only one dose, one time, to be repeated no sooner than in 3-4 weeks!

At this time, and without a photo or any background info on your dog, it would be impossible for me to advise you. Please click the "Click here to add your own comments" link below to share more information.