Chicken Veggie Oatmeal Homemade Dog Food Recipe

4 lbs. Chicken Breasts
2 lbs. Quick Cook Oats
1 lb. Carrots
1 lb. Zucchini

1. Bake the chicken breasts.
2. Peel the carrots and the zucchini as well if you prefer.
3. Grate, shred, or chop the veggies into desired size.
4. Cook the quick oats. (remember to add the amount of water that it shows on the container.)
5. Cut fat off of the chicken.
6. Cut the chicken to desired size or put into food processor(will turn to about rice sized pieces).
7. Mix everything in a bowl evenly.
8. Put food into storage containers or sealable sandwich bags.

I grated the vegetables and put the chicken in my food processor so that my dogs cannot 'pick apart' the meal.

Note: I also add dog dietary supplements to this food to make it a complete meal.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Homemade Dog Food Recipes.