Canine Physical Therapy in North Aurora, IL (CPR)

by Monica
(Naperville, IL )

Dog Hydro-Therapy After ACL Surgery

Dog Hydro-Therapy After ACL Surgery

My 6 year old Wheaten Terrier, Maggie, tore her ACL and had surgery. I decided to forgo the $3200 TPLO surgery and instead opted for the $1400 Extracapsular surgery. I also decided it would be a good idea to give her some PT.

I found CPR, inc in North Aurora, IL and Carol. WOW! I was amazed at the facilities. There is a hydro therapy treadmill, an incline tread mill and lots of electro current therapy!

I could not have been more happy with Carol. She was originally a human PT assistant. She thought about her dogs and decided that she would get a license to give canine physical therapy. She is kind, generous, and very helpful.

I have only been to three sessions (we've done our homework too) and already five days later I see a much improved pup. Maggie is adding much more weight to her hind leg and she is following the exercises that Carol sent home with us. I am amazed! Canine PT really works!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Animal Physical Therapy: Has your dog received it?.