Cancer Fighting Diet for Insulinoma

by Leyla
(Miami, FL)

My 11 y/o female pit bull was diagnosed with Insulinoma last week. I was told she needed to be fed 6 times per day in order to keep her glucose levels stable and avoid seizures (the reason I took her in to be seen and received the diagnosis)

I am implementing the Budwig protocol (ground flaxseed, flaxseed oil and cottage cheese) to her daily schedule, however, I am conflicted about the appropriate cancer fighting diet diet.

I am planning to cook her meals and to incorporate supplements such as probiotics, digestive enzymes, Vitamin C, coconut oil, as well as others I am coming across.

I have found recipes which include 50% beans, lentils, 25% brown rice or quinoa, and 25% cancer fighting veggies such as kale, asparagus, carrots, broccoli, pumpkin, sweet potato, etc.

My question is whether meat should be included in the diet. Some websites state that feeding meat would feed the tumor and other websites state that meat is necessary in the canine diet.

I do not wish to put her on steroids or meds.

I have not seen any testimonials which state that the insulinoma was cured with the Budwig protocol with dogs, however, there are extremely positive results in humans that did not have meat in their diet.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Comments for Cancer Fighting Diet for Insulinoma

My Online Vet Response for: Cancer Fighting Diet for Insulinoma

February 18, 2015

Hi Leyla,

Yes, meat should be included in her diet.

For info on Cancer Diet in Dogs, Dr. Greg Ogilvie has the most information. He is director of the Angel Care Cancer Center at California Veterinary Specialists and president of the Special Care Foundation for Companion Animals.
He advises MEAT in all the cancer diets.

Dr Larry Bernstein in Miami, Florida, past President of both the AVH (Academy of Veterinary Homeopathy) and the AHVMA (American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association)and just presented a lecture on cancer in dogs, also advises meat in the diet, preferably raw.

Some of the supplements he suggests for all cancer patients:
1. DMG-Dimethylgylcine--liquid form from Vetri-Science called Vetri-DMG.

2. Canine Immune System Support-from Standard Process

3. Rx Biotics makes Onco-Support

4. Co Enzyme Q-10

"...there are extremely positive results in humans that did not have meat in their diet."

Humans have an entirely different GI tract, and are not supposed to eat meat at all. A human with cancer would be healthier in general, avoiding meat.

Also, NO vaccinations should be given to your dog. Seek the help of a holistic veterinarian, to write an exemption form, if your dog is due for any vaccines.

Dr Larry Bernstein is located in Miami. I advise you seek his help for more specific homeopathic treatment for your dog.

canadiancustomessay NEW

Goals are crucial for the essay writer for you go to college educational programs advancement likewise it helps the understudies to choose the right educational modules in right age, and where level what he must choose.