Barking At The Moon Solid Gold and Steve's Real Food

by Jennifer Fisk
(Bar Harbor ME USA)

I like not having grains in my dogs' food. I think Solid Gold is a reputable company.

Comments for Barking At The Moon Solid Gold and Steve's Real Food

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Rating
starstarstarstarstar
Cool NEW
by: Paul

Yes it's not bad. But I don't mind grains either. I like to switch foods for my dog as it tends to get bored and not want to eat the same thing many days in a row.

Rating
starstarstarstarstar
Nice NEW

If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us.gymnastics mat buy today

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to What kind of dog food do you feed your dog?.