Acana ranchland

by Maureen
(Brantford, Ontario, Canada)

1. my 3 dogs love it!

2. the ingredients are incredible
3. free range meat
4. no chemicals, preservatives artificial colours
5. antibiotic and hormone free
6 chelated minerals
7.grain free
and the list goes on and on............

We have a golden Australian shepherd/golden retriever mix named Austyn and an Australian shepherd named Howie. Austyn is allergic to chicken AND eggs. Although there are many brands of high quality food out there, it has been extremely difficult to find what I believe to be a superior dog food without chicken and eggs.

I was thrilled to find this particular brand of dog food. I do rotate it with the acana grassland to add a little variety.

Comments for Acana ranchland

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Nice NEW

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. Please keep posting guys..

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to What kind of dog food do you feed your dog?.